Senior Sales Manager (m/w) - Games
Marketing Business Development Sales PR & Media
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: Oktober 2013
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
WHO WE ARE
GameGenetics GmbH, founded in 2009 in Berlin, is the leading distributor of free-to-play digital games. The company enables game developers and publishers to market games more effectively and to speed up their global growth. GameGenetics works closely with leading publishers such as Kabam, Electronic Arts, Bigpoint, and Ubisoft. It currently has a portfolio of 600 high quality online and mobile games available in over 30 languages and developed by 200 game developers/publishers. To reach out to relevant target groups, GameGenetics has created an international distribution network comprised of more than 2.200 channel partners such as media cooperations, gaming websites and traffic market places as Facebook, Yahoo! and Google. Through partner integrations and game advertisements, GameGenetics generates more than 40 billion worldwide ad impressions per month, leading to millions of game registrations.
We're looking for a Senior Sales Manager - Games for our office in Berlin:
- Significant experience (4-6 years) in the games industry, ideally with a focus on online games/f2p
- Proven expertise and track-record in sales and business development
- Excellent communication and analytical skills, conceptual thinking, self-organised and driven individual
- Business level fluency in English and very good knowledge of Office programs
- Willingness to work both independently and in a team
- Leading role in business development and key accounting, conducting negotiations and partner support
- Market analysis, initial client contact, negotiation and conclusion of partner contracts
- Client Support / Key Accounting
- In the case of team expansion you may have responsibility for staff
We’re looking for flexible employees, who share our passion for the online world, who keep a fair share of curiosity and who strive to realize new ideas. You should be used to work independently as well as be a good team player.
If that sounds just right for you – then we really look forward to meet you!
Applications can be submitted in German or English. Please send your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org