Senior Sales Trainer (m/f)
Beginn: August 2017
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
At ResearchGate, we connect the world of science and make research open to all.
Working with us offers you the chance to contribute to growing our professional network for scientists and researchers that today has 13+ million members.
Working with us gives you the chance to use your knowledge and technical expertise to change science for the better, and you'll be doing this as part of a dynamic team that hails from all over the globe. Come join us, and make an immediate impact.
- Conduct on-boarding sessions for all new hires in the sales and customer success teams
- Work with internal teams to conduct trainings on new products, markets and sales positioning
- Design and facilitate sales skills workshops and trainings, with a focus on account growth
- Work closely with the sales managers to conduct needs assessment and drive sales initiatives
- Provide 1:1 coaching for sales staff as needed
- You are as passionate about our mission as we are and want to change the world of science for the better
- You are a seasoned sales trainer with 3 - 5 years of sales training experience and at least 5 years of sales experience in various functions (from sales development to account management)
- You are very familiar with the ins and outs of the digital advertising industry
- You love helping people improve and perform and are comfortable delivering candid feedback in a professional manner
- You are experienced at training all levels of ad sales, especially key account management, and are able to adapt your training style to different learners’ needs
- You have experience with all aspects of sales training, including needs assessment, building lessons, and on-going accountability of sales success
- You are able to manage and prioritize multiple complex projects at once
- You have the ability to see the big picture and can work with sales staff in a productive and constructive way
- You are fluent in English, German is a plus
- Experience providing 1:1 coaching is an additional plus
What we Promise
- An energetic, international, and professional sales team who are passionate about disrupting the scientific industry for the better
- A dynamic company culture and the possibility to individually shape your own professional development and growth
- A chance to make a real impact on the success of an organization and its employees
- Free daily lunches catering to a range of dietary requirements
- Healthy snacks and drinks, in-house yoga, ping pong and relaxation rooms
- Team activities such as BBQs, sports and cultural events
- An office located in the heart of Berlin-Mitte
How to apply
Simply send your CV plus a cover letter and your possible start date to email@example.com. Please also mention how you came across our open position. You will be hearing from us soon!