Senior SEA Manager (m/f)
Beginn: November 2016
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
JUNIQE is the fastest growing online destination for eclectic, affordable wall art, fashion and accessories. We deliver art and lifestyle products to 13 different countries across Europe and are working on expanding to many more.
You want to grow with us and help us revolutionise the European online art market? Then keep reading.
- Conceptualisation, development and implementation of SEA campaigns
- Setting up keyword portfolios to scale out SEA activities across six markets
- Systematic optimisation of our keyword portfolio on the basis of performance metrics
- Creating conversion and click-intensive ads
- Continuous market and competitor analyses, as well as identifying potential trends and growth opportunities
- Conducting A/B testings
- Continuously updating and expanding your SEA knowledge and expertise
- Successfully completed a bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Economics or a similar field of relevance
- Several years of experience in managing SEA campaigns, ideally with a B2C focus
- Excellent Excel skills and ability to work with the program with a close attention to detail
- Superb analytical and organisational skills, strong business acumen
- Result-driven, resilient as well as a strong sense of responsibility
- Ability to work both independently and in a team
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in both German and English
WORKING WITH US
As part of a dynamic international team of art-obsessed, creative e-Commerce professionals, you can expect to take on responsibility from day one. Sharing and implementing your own ideas, you’ll work independently in an environment with flat hierarchies and contribute directly to our growth and success. That’s right, you get to be yourself and be a JUNIQorn! Which, for the record, includes food-tastic lunch sessions, gifs galore and ice-cold Gösser.
DID THIS SPEAK TO YOU? SEND US A COVER LETTER INCLUDING YOUR DESIRED STARTING DATE AND CV TO
FOR A CHERRY ON TOP OF YOUR APPLICATION, INCLUDE A SHORT SNIPPET OF WHAT MAKES YOU STAND OUT FROM THE REST IN 140 CHARACTERS OR LESS.