Lead SEM Manager (m/f)
Beginn: Januar 2016
About the job
Delivery Hero is building the next generation global online food-ordering platform. Our awesome international team already operates in over 34+ countries worldwide to ensure hungry customers get the fastest way to their favorite takeaway food. The company has grown from its inception in 2010 to become one of the World's largest food-ordering networks. This is an exciting time for Delivery Hero with a huge and rapid amount of growth in countries, market size and opportunities. We are looking for passionate and smart people to join us on our mission. Our ideal candidate will be enthusiastic, innovative and good at "getting things done". You can play an active role in our future - an exciting job and a workplace in the heart of Berlin is waiting for you!
In this role you will be leading our SEM activities for the German Market. This challenging role will enable you to directly influence the SEM campaigns of our leading German Market brands: Lieferheld and pizza.de!
- Lead our SEM team to develop and implement successful search marketing strategies
- Responsible for development and care of our Search Engine Marketing (SEA) in our German market with our German brands Lieferheld und pizza.de
- Conception, realization and optimization of SEA campaigns in Google AdWords and Bing
- Having sole responsibility of regulation and optimization of the SEA-Budgets with the aim to attain the companys goals
- Reportings and presentations inclusive preparation of KPIs
- Preperation of competition and market analysis
- Implementaion of Keyword-Research and write advertising copies
- Creation, testing optimization of Landingpages
- A graduate in Economics with a focus on Economy, Marketing, Communication or a comparable apprenticeship
- You have at least 4 year’s experience in SEA and measureable success, preferable first leading experience
- Very good analytical- conception skills and a very good numerical comprehension
- Technical skills and very good command of current SEA- and Tracking Tools (Google AdWords, Bing Ads, Google Analytics, Visual Website Optimizer etc.)
- Creativity, team spirit and enthusiasm for a job in an interdisciplinary team
- Very good command of MS Office, especially MS Excel
- Fluent level in German and English, other languages are a Plus
- A dynamic, fast paced environment
- A team that want to excel and make customers happy
- Collaborative environment with experienced colleagues
- Dynamic international office environment with English as working language
- Flexible and agile company with flat hierarchy
Have we caught your attention? Then please send us your application including cover letter, CV, salary expectations and earliest starting date!
We’re looking forward to your application!