Senior SEO Manager (m/f)
Berlin oder Dresden
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: August 2016
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
What we have to offer
- The opportunity to build one of Germany's leading web portals.
- Team of in-house developers building the portal
- Management commitment to SEO as an important strategic component
Here at Offerista we’re at work creating the shopping world of the future! Our shopping and product guides barcoo and Marktjagd have already been installed on 17 million smartphones, but we still have lots more to do. We want to expand and establish our portal marktjagd.de by designing and implementing a superior SEO strategy. That’s why we’re looking for you, an experienced SEO expert (m/f) in Berlin or Dresden.
- Responsibility for strategy, concept and implementation of our (on- and offpage) SEO activities.
- Analyzing current trends, the market and competitors.
- Number crunching. Drill down into all the data.
- Project management, close cooperations with software developers, product managers, and marketing and press departments.
- Quality assurance and reporting of all SEO actions.
- Several years of experience working as an in-house SEO expert for a big portal.
- Degree in online marketing, business, computer sience (or similar).
- Solid German skills (portal language).
- Project experience in on- and off-page SEO is preffered.
- Accustomed to using SEO tools like Sistrix, Google Analytics and Search Console.
- Very analytical and conceptual skills.
- Hands-on mentality, you are structured and goal oriented.
- Strong communications skills and a good team player.
- Keen on life-long learning.
- Knowledge in web tech (HTML/CSS) is welcome.
- Further education
- Retirement provision
- Great Teamevents
- Fresh fruits, delicious coffee and tea, softdrinks
- Flexibly working time
- High-quality work equipment
Want to be part of our dynamic environment?