Senior Social Media Manager International (m/f)
Marketing Business Development Customer Care
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: Oktober 2016
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
FidorFactory GmbH is a digital agency caring for all customer communications and services of Fidor Group globally. The company's activities cover all customer topics from PR, communications, customer dialog through to all customer care and service topics. As an in-house digital marketing solution specialist, FidorFactory GmbH has been involved at all stages of Fidor Bank's growth, from its beginning in Munich in 2009 to the roll-out of its offering across the globe. FidorFactory GmbH is based in Berlin, Munich, and London and operates in Europe and US. FidorFactory GmbH is a 100% subsidiary of Fidor Bank AG.
Senior Social Media Manager international (Berlin) (m/f)
Fidor is an international acting community bank claiming to offer “banking with friends”. Social media is the breeding ground for the new customer centric banking approach.
We are looking for an entrepreneur-minded person to join Fidor Factory our in-house digital customer care agency.
You will be the voice of the company for our markets. As our Social Media and Community thinker and doer, you will be responsible for developing and implementing Fidor Bank’s social media strategy for international markets to drive customer engagement.
Your role will encompass
- Responsibility for all social media activities under the Fidor brand
- Cooperation with marketing department to drive brand value and support marketing activities via social medias
- Steering the development and implementation of an independent content strategy to drive engagement on social medias and in the Fidor community
- Steering the development and implementation of a customer care strategy to enter new ways in interacting with customers in answering service requests and complaint handling
- Develop a set of KPIs and implement a conclusive reporting as a fundament for taking decisions
- Steer the improvement of features in the Fidor community
Essential experience and skills required
- Digitally | New media | Social media savvy – demonstrated success in social media and community management through your personal accounts or past working experiences
- interest in Fintech-business
- A Bachelor´s Degree graduate, ideally in digital marketing a plus
- Minimum 3 year+ Digital marketing experience in a B2C environment a plus
- Proven strategic skills combined with the ability to do presentations
- Care for people – you will have to help them to perform and to discover their potentials
- Creativity – you are bubbling with ideas and are not afraid to run with them
- You are used to have goals and accomplish things
- Basic technical knowledge and the ability to express a requirement
- Proven success in projects - you have experienced how hard it is to carry things through but you finally succeeded
- Team-player – you believe company’s successes feel better when shared with a team
- Additional European languages are a plus
- More than just a job – a unique opportunity to be part of a banking revolution
- International horizons – work with a team of talented people based in London, Munich and Berlin
- Work from vibrant offices in Berlin – including table football, all you can drink coffee and eat fruits
- Paid public transportation within city limits
Follow Up - Fancy joining the Fidor Bank family?
Be part of our success story and shape the future of banking with us. If you think you are up to the challenge, we look forward to receiving your online application via “JETZT BEWERBEN” or just send us your resume and motivation letter (with #FidorFactory and the position you are applying for in the subject line) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will be in touch soon!