Senior Software Developer (m/f)
Rheingau Founders – E-Health Company
Beginn: Mai 2016
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
SENIOR SOFTWARE DEVELOPER (F/M)
Do you want your work to have a positive impact on our society?
Do you want to create something that helps people?
Then Humly might be the perfect opportunity for you:
In Europe every fourth person suffers from mental disorders each year. Sadly, less than 10% of these people receive an appropriate treatment. We can change this!
Our mission is to make professional mental health care available for anyone, anytime, from anywhere.
Humly combines smart technology with personal coaching to provide immediate access to a tailored care plan which improves the emotional state of our clients. We are already treating patients with a functional prototype successfully. We are led by a highly experienced management team and are backed by Rheingau Founders and other established investors. Now we want to grow as a company and team. Therefore, we are looking for a Senior Software Developer (f/m) who wants to grow with us and shares our core values: family, honesty and passion.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Build and maintain our customer-facing platform with a strong focus on web and mobile usability and responsiveness
- Design and development of complex web applications and services from scratch
- Work throughout the full product lifecycle from initial requirements envisioning through to design, implementation, test and release
- Continuous improvement of performance, scalability, robustness and usability using analytics and data science
- Work closely with product management in small collaborative teams in an egoless fashion to develop and trial new ideas. Continuous improvement in how you work with your team
- You have 3+ years software development experience, a passion for software development and ideally have a degree in computer science or a related subject
- Excellent communication skills, spoken and written. Fluency in English.
- You understand what good software design, clean code and the SOLID principles and what design best practices are.
- You have experience web development frameworks React, Angular, Ruby on Rails, Laravel).
- You understand relational/non-relational databases, SQL and schema design best practices.
- You have experience with cloud based platforms such as AWS (preferred), Google Cloud and provisioning using Chef, Ansible or Puppet.
- You understand message queue technology such as RabbitMQ or Kafka.
- You work on Linux/Unix based systems, use Git for version control and understand continuous delivery.
- You understand unit, integration and automated/regression testing. You ideally know how to test an application in terms of the performance and non-functional attributes.
- You have good software design skills, can participate in design/code reviews and can provide/accept constructive criticism of others to ensure working towards the best possible design possible.
- You have a hands-on mentality, can work independently and are enthusiastic about product development
WHAT WE OFFER
- You can leave a meaningful imprint and significantly improve mental health care
- Individual responsibility, ownership and the opportunity to grow professionally
- You chose your technical setup. Tell us what you need to work your magic!
- Competitive salary, free drinks and fruits to keep your energy level high
- An enthusiastic, dynamic and professional team with dedicated mentors
- Team-events and a lot of fun activities with your Humly family
- Loft-style office in Berlin Kreuzberg and excellent network of successful entrepreneurs
If you want to join us on our vision to change mental health-care fundamentally to improve many peoples’ lives then send us your application including your CV and Github profile or code examples to:
We are looking forward to hearing from you!