Senior Software Developer (m/f) (Freelance)
Beginn: Juni 2015
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
TERAKI is a strongly growing startup aiming to become the standard solution for Internet of Things (IoT) data acquisition and processing. We have a passion for technology and a business mindset relying on newest research results.
We are looking for an experienced and product focused developer who is enthusiastic about building clean and elegant solutions to challenging problems in the rapidly evolving field of the IoT. You should be acquainted with the latest software engineering tools to manage the software development process in a team of data scientists and further software programmers.
- Architecture and implement a real-time messaging framework for efficiently passing data from sensor networks to remote servers
- (Re)work the design of the sensor-network- software with regard to simplicity and modularity
- Refactor existing (Python) code with regard to performance optimization
- Implement a cpu and memory profiling
- Computer Science / Engineering or equivalent degree
- 5+ years of experience in designing, building, testing and shipping commercial software products
- Be able to provide technical leadership to a team on projects
- Strong analytical problem solving and debugging skills
- Expert in Python, proficient in C/C++
- Experience with Instrument communication using Modbus, RS-232 Serial, Ethernet TCP/IP
Nice to have
- Experience in leading small developer teams
- Experience with embedded linux
- Knowledge of messaging protocols such as MQTT and CoAP
- Some experience with time series data bases (e.g. OpenTSDB/HBase, Cassandra)
This is a fantastic opportunity to join our team from an early stage on, working on a cutting edge technology that interfaces science and business in the field of IoT. If you are highly self driven and keen to stay up to date with the latest advances in your area, we are looking forward to your application. Please include your CV, covering letter and portfolio (as pdf or link to github/stack overflow profile) and send your documents to firstname.lastname@example.org.