Senior Software Engineer Android - Connected Car (m/w)
HERE, a Nokia business
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: Juni 2014
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
As a Senior Software Engineer on the Connected Car team, you will be responsible for implementing mobile companion experiences for our high-class automotive software, and help create new and spectacular features.
You will work on the performance and experience of our mobile applications and frameworks that power automotive customers around the world. Work will be done in a team with other engineers, designers and usability experts and in close collaboration with engineers in the customer engineering group.
- Bachelor/Master in Computer Science, Software Engineering or similar technical degree
- Experience in software engineering of minimum 5 years
- Working knowledge of Android platform with minimal experience of 1 year
- Knowledge of Java programming language, knowing other languages is a plus
- Passion for a clean and concise code, understanding of API design
- Strong familiarity with modern mobile software design patterns, knowledge of supplementing technologies (REST, JSON, databases, multithreading, UI patterns, etc.)
- Comfortable with agile development
Preferred skills and attributes
- Portfolio of published applications in Android store
- Knowledge of location based services such as mapping, navigation, GPS
- Participant of StackOverflow community
- Contributor to open source projects
- Familiarity with other major mobile OS’s
- Driver’s license, passion to drive
HERE, a Nokia business is one of the primary growth engines for Nokia. We provide mapping, navigation and mobile solutions for consumers and carmakers, and are proud to have our mapping data in 4 out of 5 vehicles with navigation sold today.