Senior Software Engineer - Android (m/f)
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: Juni 2015
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
eGym develops, manufactures and sells the world´s most advanced high-tech products for the fitness market. Ranging from fully electronic fitness equipment over iPad based customer relationship systems to eGym.de – the focal point for online personal fitness. We offer you the unique opportunity to enter into the growth phase of a dynamic company and to fill a position with responsibility.
We are looking for experienced app development talent for our dedicated mobile development team in our Berlin office.
- Startup atmosphere in our successful & fast-paced team
- Long-term perspective in a significantly financed startup with sustainable business model and strong market traction
- Varied tasks and own responsibility from the first day
- Opportunity to work with newest technologies as well as job rotation possibilities between development teams with different focus areas
- Freely assign and prioritize 10% of your time to own business-related projects
- Flat hierarchy in agile development teams, supported by experienced screen designers and product managers
- Free office food (fruits, coffee, tea etc.)
- Competitive salary
- We highly encourage our employees to participate in postgraduate training
- You love to solve difficult problems and follow a structured and precise approach?
- You have a fair understanding of mobile platforms and their characteristics with respect to technology?
- You have 2+ years experience in app development and enjoy experimenting and testing new languages and technologies?
- Writing and maintaining tests is fun for you - and not a burden?
- You like to work in open source projects and can familiarize yourself with foreign code quickly?
- You are platform independent and have experience with Linux and Shells?
- You have expertise with git, test-driven software development flows in a growing team?
- Then we would like to have you join our international rockstar team!
- You will be part of our mobile platform development team and be the main driver of our Android fitness application. Your job is not only to implement features, but also to have a strong influence on the conceptual work and the product development of the application.
- You are supported by a strong team that covers the backend part so you can focus on the client and on creating an unparallleled user experience for our athlets.
- We strongly encourage self initiative and are looking for your active participation in improving our feature set, infrastructure and performance - therefore you can spend 10% of your time on own business-related projects.