Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: November 2016
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
Magine TV is a cloud-based service for watching live and recorded TV. We are re-imagining TV from the customer point of view. We want more and more viewers to find the TV they love, and be able to consume it how, where and when they want. We are bringing together content creators, the digital world and the broadcast world in order to deliver TV around the globe.
We have very big dreams and exciting ambitions and we are working extremely hard to help people love TV more than they ever have. We live in the fast moving digital startup world and we are looking for smart, adaptable people who can think on their feet. We thrive on fresh thinking, making a difference and most of all the love of learning and continually improving.
We must be quick and nimble; therefore, we work together across all disciplines to deliver solutions. We are not afraid of trying new things and improving as we go, in fact we love it. There is no such thing as done or perfect in our world…only better.
We are a diverse group of around 120 people sitting in Stockholm (HQ), Berlin and London. Everyone is equal and all ideas and opinions count. Flexibility in working and mind are important to be a part of a team in which change is and will happen constantly.
Sounds exciting? We think so and we are looking for more talented people to join our team. Give it a try – see for yourself: www.magine.com.
You're working together with an interdisciplinary German product team in order to improve the development of www.magine.com, develop local projects and coordinate yourself with the Swedish development team for global product features.
(Talents and Abilities that we think are necessary - if you have a different opinion feel free to talk to us)
Education & Language
- You know best if your degree is fitting the position and if your experience is sufficient. Geniuses are welcome!
- Native or fluent German is a huge plus. Fluent English is mendatory
Abilities & Experiences
- +3 years in a similar position
- Experience with agile methods in software development are necessary. You have worked together in interdisciplinary teams and git- and continous integration is nothing new to you
- You can use the terminal and are familiar with Unix
- You have profound expertise regarding frontend. You can transfer a design to clean code, knows CSS extensions like LESS and SASS and work with automation tools like Bower, Grunt or Gulp.
- Deep knowledge about the React Flux or Redux architecture are a bonus
- You are not afraid of our infrastructure. Salt, Varnish, Nginx, Aurora, jenkins and Bash scripting are nothing new to you
- Sociable - it's easy to work with you and you have experience working in multinational teams
- Intelligent - you are alwys one step ahead with your thoughts compared to other people
- Team player - always used for job descriptions - and true, because it's extremly necessary in order to let the business grow
- Pragmatic - we are a startup in an ever changing environment - you are someone that get's the job done
- Priority and result oriented - You know how to prior things and ensure to deliver results
- Proactive - You know how to bring in your expertise beyond the given task