Senior Software Engineer (m/f)
IT Grafik Development
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: Juni 2016
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
We are the world’s leading company in the field of virtual advertisement with a groundbreaking technology for the virtual replacement of advertising content in real-time. We are currently in the process of taking our company to the next level by integrating our system with professional live TV production workflows and finalizing our service portfolio.
Are you eager to work with us at this exciting stage of our company and to play a key role in disrupting the advertising market with the introduction of our revolutionary technology? In that case VirtualAds represents a unique opportunity for you, as we are looking for a
Senior Software Engineer – Media Products
Start date: Immediately
The following activities are at the core of your assignment with us:
- You will be responsible for media-processing S/W (e.g. UI, Communication, Graphics, RT Linux) used in our cutting- edge sport broadcasting technology.
- You will be a member of a small but elite team, developing a high quality product mixing real and virtual footage in real time on a distributed computing platform, working closely with a highly experimented research group.
- You will implement object oriented applications and algorithms that manipulate large amounts of data in a real time product.
- You will develop and integrate code and associated data structures using object modeling skills and programming in C++.
- It is expected that you have experience with SW development methodology (e.g. Agile), SW configuration management (e.g Git) in combination with SW testing methods and tools.
Your profile needs to meet the following criteria:
- BS/MS in EE or Comp Science
- 7+ years of commercial software engineering experience
- Demonstrated product development experience with most of the following technologies: communications protocols, real-time processing and communications, graphics for video applications (e.g OPENGL)
- Video imaging experience in a QT environment: UI and Graphics (OPENGL)
- IP protocols (e.g. UDP , TCP)
- Real-time systems programming in a Linux and GPU environment
- Methods for SW profiling and performance measurements
- Multiprocessor programming
Experience in the following domains would nicely complement your profile:
- Experience with JPEG2000, H264, H265, HD or 4K
The once-in-a-lifetime Opportunity
We offer the possibility to work in a dynamic, international environment at the interface between business and technology. The job leaves a great deal of room for taking responsibility and initiative. The place of work will be mostly limited to the Köln/Bonn/Düsseldorf area.
Ready to take the challenge? Do not hesitate to mail your entire application documents, including a cover letter stating your motivation to Dr. Alain Fogel, Head of Product Development VirtualAds Ltd.: firstname.lastname@example.org.