Senior Software Engineer (m/w)
Smart Reporting GmbH
Beginn: Juli 2017
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
What we offer
- The opportunity to take significant responsibility, e.g. leading the development of a cutting edge CV / AI-supported medical product with significant funding from a top-tier EU grant
- Big challenges in exciting technologies such as natural language generation, natural language understanding, speech recognition, computer vision and healthcare analytics.
- A friendly, highly skilled, international team with a focus on quality and willing to use to the right technologies for the job
- A nice office at Karlsplatz close to the S-Bahn, U-Bahn, Tram and central station in the heart of Munich (alternatively at our site in Kaiserslautern)
- The opportunity to work on a product that improves health care and people’s lives.
- Outstanding compensation (based on experience)
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Conceptualize and design new applications, extensions and interfaces in the radiology and wider diagnosis space which leverage speech recognition, computer vision and natural language generation
- Implement, test and document these new products or product extensions
- Work on challenging and interesting technical problems, such as the optimal integration of voice recognition, computer vision, 2D and 3D visualizations or the roll-out, monitoring and maintenance of the application on servers of hundreds of hospitals and private practices
- Improve our development process and our product with your ideas and insights and drive their adoption
- Occasionally support development and roll-outs on site (hospital / practices) with clients
- You have a very strong background in software development, >= 3 years of professional programming experience and are excited to work on challenging problems. A PhD or MS in Computer Science, Mathematics or a similar field is not strictly required, but a strong plus
- You have a good grasp of and enjoy mathematics and algorithms
- You have an excellent command of at least one programming language and actively explore new technologies, e.g. functional programming languages, machine learning, etc.
- You have strong, ideally native speaking, communication and written language skills in German and English
Nice to haves
- Healthcare IT domain knowledge, e.g. familiarity with DICOM, HL7 and similar standards
- Experience with any of the following technologies: React, TypeScript, Git, Ansible, Docker, OpenCV, Caffe, TensorFlow, Theano, scikit learn and similar technologies
- Experience with deep learning, classical machine learning, computer vision, linguistics, computational linguistics, natural language processing (NLP) or natural language generation (NLG)
Please feel free to omit pictures, your gender or date of birth from your application, but include information on grades, relevant work experience, code (e.g. a github profile) and your desired salary. Please direct your application to Paul Körbitz, CTO.
Smart Reporting is an innovation leader aiming to drive the adoption of structured reporting in medicine. This will make reports qualitatively better, more efficient and machine understandable, enabling deep insight into medical case knowledge. Our vision is to create a fully featured, AI-supported medical reporting suite. We’re looking for a strong Senior Software Engineer to complete our team preferably at our sites in Munich or Kaiserslautern in Germany.