Senior Strategic Partner Growth Manager (m/f)
Customer Care Business Development
Beginn: Mai 2017
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
As Senior Strategic Partner Growth Manager (f/m) you will support and develop our international partner business. Your responsibilities will include the proper training and onboarding of acquired partners, cross and upselling and enabling our partners for gaining more revenue by a targeted approach to their customers as well as planning joined marketing activities.
- Support and development of market and partner potential (Channel partners & strategic resellers) to establish and grow a detailed business strategy and new business opportunities
- Being the first point of contact for the partner by any requests and establish a standardized onboarding and training program including the sharing of best practice models
- Maintaining relationships and negotiating business terms on every management level (including C-level) to extend long-term business
- Deep understanding of the partners needs, recognizing their wishes and goals by focusing on an excellent partner relationship management
- Present new features and enhancements of our solution on management level and keep our partners updated about upcoming opportunities in new approached regions including cross and upselling and evaluate the chances of joined marketing activities
- Development of a KPI-based reporting and forecasting system including early indicators for chances and risks
- Work across internal departments such as sales, marketing and product
- You are a natural born networker at trade shows, conferences and other events – You like to inspire people about what you do at uberall!!!
- Successful completion of relevant studies in business management or any other relevant topic
- You've already professional international experience (8 years+) in partner management or business development on Enterprise Level - ideally related to Software or SaaS products, online marketing products or (digital) business directories
- You already gained extensive experience in a strategy or top management consulting company or similar corporate function and your daily business is driven by a strong analytical focus
- You have a visionary mindset, you are capable of creating chances before anybody else is even thinking about it and you are able to evaluate these chances by entrepreneurial perspective and are able to translate our service into the benefits the partner needs
- You are able to capture different needs of partner and their customers on multidimensional level and you can transform them into targeted business benefit
- Furthermore you have good technical knowledge to meet your prospects on eye level
- Demonstrative sales and consulting strength and very high negotiation and communication skills, especially on C-level
- You take the initiative in your work, focus on details in every moment, are structured, thorough and extremely partner and service oriented
- You are ideally an English native speaker, as a plus you have more than very good knowledge of another foreign language
What we offer
- A vibrant and expanding global tech company which is also Europe's Number One
- A market-leading, cutting edge, bespokeable product (SaaS), with an exciting customer base
- An influential position with a wide range of responsibilities (Consulting, Sales, Purchasing, Legal etc.), and creative scope
- The opportunity to work closely with other departments such as Product and Customer Service, and an international Sales Team
- A long-term employment contract with attractive salary
Does this sound like a challenge you would enjoy?
If yes, please send your application containing all relevant documentation and we will get back to you soon.