Senior System Administrator (m/f)
Westwing Home & Living GmbH
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: August 2013
Westwing is a high-growth e-commerce business: backed by well-known investors with over USD 80 mn. in funding and growing rapidly, we are one of the leading Home & Living verticals in Europe on a mission to provide our millions of members with stylish furniture and homewares from well-known brands they love.
To pursue our ambitious expansion strategy, we are looking for a Senior System Administrator (m/f) to join our international software development team.
We offer high degrees of responsibility and autonomy as well as great opportunities for personal and professional growth. Additionally you will find an attractive working environment in a dynamic E-Commerce sector involving steep learning curves and flat command structure.
- LAMP / LNMP
- nginx, php-fpm, apc, gearman, memcache, mogilefs
- php profiling (xhprof, xdebug,..)
- MySQL Query optimization
- passionate about performance tuning
- vmware vsphere 5, hp lefthand, ssds
- hardware loadbalancers
- 10g networking, routing, BGP, openvpn
- zend framework based ecommerce shop system
- automated deploy and monitoring, jenkins, munin, icinga, cacti, newrelic, pingdom
- Maintain our complex infrastructure including web applications
- Optimize our platform for scalability during peak traffic hours
- Ensure automated configuration management
- Work closely with development
- Participation in our 24/7 continuous support team
- You are familiar with most of the keywords described above
- You don’t care if we use puppet, chef, cfengine or ansible as long as we do use it
- You have several years of experience in high traffic environments with PHP5
- You can install a usual LAMP stack without looking at the screen
- You are very experienced with MySQL
- You are passionate about what you do (or call it proactive, goal-oriented, reliable and a self-structured way of working)
- You are fluent in English and feel comfortable working in an English team
Please forward your application documents (covering letter, CV, certificates) indicating your salary expectations and your earliest possible starting date to firstname.lastname@example.org.