Senior Talent Acquisition Manager (m/f)
Rocket Internet SE
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: Juli 2015
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
Rocket's mission is to become the world's largest Internet platform outside of the United States and China. Rocket identifies and builds proven Internet business models and transfers them to new, underserved or untapped markets where it seeks to scale them into market leading online companies. Rocket is focused on online business models that satisfy basic consumer needs across four main sectors: e-Commerce, marketplaces, travel and financial technology. Rocket started in 2007 and has now more than 30,000 employees across its network of companies, which are active in more than 110 countries across six continents.
As our Senior Talent Acquisition Manager IT/Tech, your recruiting activities will reach from a national level to international campaigns all over the world.
- Define and develop continuously appropriate recruiting channels and processes
- Accept the challenge to search various profiles with high pressure
- Closely cooperate with founders, co-founders and senior manager
- Push big recruiting campaigns on your own and with full responsibility
- You are a master when it comes to understanding and explaining technological terminologies
- In addition, you have at least two years of work experience in the field of headhunting in a dynamic environment
- Your highly structured and pragmatic approach helps you to keep an overview, especially in stressful situations
- You have a passion to enable others with your ambitious personality, humor and the desire to create and drive our business forward
- Excellent communication skills in German and in English round your profile
Fresh fruits, cereals and drinks daily
Package of discounts for gyms, restaurants, cafes, kindergartens etc.
Rocket offers a very competitive compensation package for living and working in Berlin, one of the world’s coolest, most international and most livable cities.
Up for the challenge?
If you are up for the challenge and a unique learning opportunity, we welcome your application in English or German to join our global network of entrepreneurs