Senior Technical Product Manager (m/f)
Beginn: Oktober 2014
Berufserfahrung: Manager/in ohne Personalverantwortung
OUTFITTERY is Europe’s biggest Personal Shopping Service and we have a clear mission: Rescue men from the torture of shopping!
You want to have a lot of freedom and deep insights, as well as personal responsibility? You want to get to know various personalities in a great, international team?
Then become part of our team as a Senior Technical Product Manager (m/f) and support our company on the way to even greater success.
- You are responsible for developing and optimising our internal, proprietary shop system
- You work closely with our styling teams and customize the system to their individual needs
- You work closely with our machine learning team to assure high data quality
- You continuously analyse the current workflows and optimize them
- You specify and prioritize the features for the bi-weekly scrum meetings
- You successfully finished your studies at an university in a relevant area
- You have a technical degree or very good technical understanding
- You have 2-4 years of working experience in a comparable environment
- You have excellent analytical skills, good communication skills and a good feeling for user experience
- You are interested in the eCommerce and familiar with new trends
- You are fluent in English, basic knowledge in German would be a plus
- Experience in startups and / or consulting experiences would be a plus
- An exciting workplace in a young and motivated team with low hierarchies (How low? How low is “Founder sitting next to you” to you?)
- Fast paced projects always trying to incorporate newest technologies
- A dynamic company with short and efficient decision making processes
- Air, love, life and work in the Berlin Startup-Scene
Intrigued? Then apply online or send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org with your salary expectations and possible starting date. Your contact person is Iris Hay.