Senior Technology Recruiter (m/f)
Cogs Agency Deutschland Ltd.
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: Januar 2017
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
Cogs Agency is a specialist headhunting and recruitment company with offices in London, Berlin, Hong Kong and Singapore. We serve a broad client base including digital agencies, renowned brands, e-commerce startups, and multinational tech companies. Cogs has built a solid reputation globally as a leader in our sector and as a business driven by knowledge and delivery. For our Berlin office we currently have an open role for an ambitious:
(Senior) Technology Recruiter
In this role, you will be responsible for identifying and attracting engineering candidates for some of Berlin’s most exciting companies including startups, agencies and Fortune 500 companies - it is a very warm desk with a broad client base and multiple open Engineering requirements. The ideal candidate will be skilled in developing relationships with existing and new clients, as well as building a world-class network of engineering talent. You will also be encouraged to engage in other initiatives to improve your reputation as a thought-leader within the area of technical talent acquisition e.g. attending networking events/tech meetups, providing consultative career-coaching, and occasional content generation for various channels including social media and our blog. The role is perfect for an experienced technical recruiter who is looking to become an outstanding partner to companies within Berlin’s thriving tech hub.
- Perform pro-active headhunting in the area of technology (Frontend and Backend Developers, Creative Technologists, Technical Architect, Engineering Team Leads/Managers, CTOs)
- Build a steady pipeline of business contacts and candidate
- Provide customers with quick turn-around results by presenting them with the top talent on the market.
- Record submissions and project steps as well as placements into our CRM
- Evaluate and validate the lead and candidate generation process. Interact directly with the Tech Leads, Decision makers and HR Managers
Key Skills Required for the Role
- University graduate or equivalent education with minimum 2-3 years´ experience in recruiting, ideally for technical markets
- Demonstrable track record of client-facing roles
- Creative, and capable of presenting and articulating to clients as well as conducting candidate interviews
- Strong communication, interpersonal, teamwork, and organizational skills
- Proactive and persuasive, as well as resilient and hard-working
- Basic knowledge in the IT industry or general technologies (an advantage but not essential)
- Fluent English, German language skills are a plus
Performance and Career Development
- You will receive quarterly reviews to help assess your progress and plan your career development at Cogs Agency.
- Competitive salary and commission scheme.
- We offer many perks i.e. gym membership, commission package, holiday incentives, training in London as well as fruit basket and unlimited beverages!
If you would like to find out more about becoming a member of the Cogs Berlin team, then please call us on +49 (030) 467 267 00 or e-mail us (Kimberly.Bohle@cogsagency.com) and someone will get back to you shortly.