Senior UX Designer for Training Systems (m/f)
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: Juli 2017
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
We are looking for a talented senior UX Designer for our Training Systems who is passionate about user-centered design and loves to translate user requirements into great products. Support our cross-functional teams and work on the GUI of cardio and digital strength equipment.
Your daily workout
- You deliver best-in-class user experiences (GUI design, interaction models, prototypes, etc.) in a fast-paced, agile, startup-like environment
- You lead rapid iterative prototyping efforts with varying presentation tools
- You spend time with eGym customers and partners to understand their needs and evaluate designs
- You refine gamification and motivational aspects in our GUI
Your fitness level
- You have at least 5 years of experience working in a UI/UX design role
- You excel in working with the Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch, InVision (or similar) and you are familiar with iOS & Android
- You are passionate about sports and designing data visualization and analytics applications in this context
- You are fluent in English and German
- Enjoy to be part of our fast-growing start-up company
- Work in a motivated and ambitious team
- Develop your skills with challenging and diverse tasks
- Profit from lots of flexibility and little bureaucracy
- Be able to freely schedule your working hours
Your personal trainer
eGym develops, manufactures and sells advanced software and hardware products for the fitness market. We develop electronic fitness machines and mobile applications connected to our cloud infrastructure. Our iPad app allows the trainers to support the members more effectively by giving them access to workout schedules and training results. Users are enabled to track their training progress using our fitness machines and mobile apps.
Apply now at email@example.com (Cover Letter, CV, references, salary expectations and earliest possible start date in one PDF file) and specify the job ID #445.
Contact: Alexandra Stangl
For further vacancies: https://career.egym.com/
This data protection statement applies for the application process.