(Senior) UX Expert (m/f)
Beginn: Februar 2016
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
OUTFITTERY is Europe’s biggest Personal Shopping Service and we have a clear mission: We build the future of menswear shopping. Our goal is to make men happy!
We are looking for an amazing Product Manager who helps us achieving this goal.
In this role you will be responsible for the user experience along the whole process. A big part of this is the website. You’ll be deeply involved in defining and executing on features which will help us to improve constantly. You’ll contribute to the product vision, translate the vision into detailed user stories, and work closely with our IT Team to bring this to life.
- You are the voice of the customer in everything you do
- Planing and exectuing of quantitative and qualitative user research with regard to consumer psychology
- Leveraging user centered design skills to mold every step of the user journey according to the companies personas
- Translating wireframes and prototypes into design assets, while creating a consistent visual language that provides unified and holistic user experiences
- Validating your design approach with wireframes and interactive prototypes during qualitative user testing and getting user feedback on a continuous basis
- Collaborating with the Analytics team to conduct user testing and A/B testing on design concepts, as well as using data analytics to enhance already established designs
- making bold design decisions and influence the product experience
- Exploring UI & visual solutions, creating UX flows, building wireframes, writing design specs for developers
- Ensuring consistency across all products and evaluating usability of existing products to identify areas of improvement
- Representing the voice of the user within the company and updating all departments to connect
That´s what you have to offer
- Minimum 3 years experience designing software applications, web or mobile apps for a technology company / startup.
- great UX designs skills including user research, interaction design, and usability testing
- thorough understanding of visual design/layout principles on mobile and web
- Leverage strong interaction design skills to translate product stories into user interfaces / journeys
- Passion for experience defining interfaces and interactive paradigms
- You are in a continuous loop with the customer, have an entrepreneurial spirit and strong analytical skills. You know how to leverage analytics and reporting to get the biggest bang for your buck
- You can be the loony kind that people sometimes don`t get because your mind shines like a rainbow after summer rain
What we offer you
- A smart team which is eager to change the world of retail forever
- A well funded start-up in the fast moving space of fashion retail
- A very ambitious and focused team working with OKRs and company-wide scrum
- Lots of responsibility, independence and creativity
- Live, love and breath the true Berlin Industry Changer spirit of the vibrant startup scene
Intrigued? Then send us your application with your salary expectations and possible starting date. Your contact person is Iris Hay.