(Senior) Visual Designer (m/f)
Market Logic Software AG
Beginn: Juli 2015
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
Steve Jobs said 'Design is not only what it looks or feels like. Design is how it works.'
If you agree, we might have an interesting challenge for you. We are Market Logic Software. You might not have heard of us. But you sure have heard of our customers.
We are making web software which we license as SaaS to some of the biggest brands in the world:
Coca-Cola, Unilever, Allianz and many others use our software to consolidate, manage and analyze market research information to achieve the best possible brand positioning, to improve consumer targeting and to foster product innovation.
We are now looking for a designer to help raise our products' visual appearance to the level of success it already enjoys business wise.
You'll be joining a growing design team early on. Currently, we are two in-house designers. Thus, your contribution will have a significant impact from day 1.
You'll be responsible for reworking both the design of how existing functionality works, and defining how our products will work with entirely new functionalities.
What we are looking for in you:
- You are an outstanding designer, are able to sketch, create wireframes and visual designs for web-based applications.
- You have profound knowledge in using Adobe Photoshop (Adobe Creative Suite).
- You are a self-starter with a can-do mentality, able to work unsupervised on multiple projects simultaneously and able to drive things forward on your own.
- You are passionate about design and you love working in a startup environment with all its possibilities and challenges.
- Fluent in English, both in spoken and written form (German is not mandatory but would be a plus).
- Design knowledge for mobile (phone and tablet) is a plus.
- Knowledge in prototyping is a plus.
What we will offer you:
- Competitive salary.
- Exciting work on one of the leading market research software products.
- A fast-paced and fun environment with a young team and flat hierarchies.
If you're looking for a challenging and fun opportunity to apply your UX and visual design brain, we'd be delighted to hear from you.
Please send your application with a link to some of your previous works to firstname.lastname@example.org.
More about us:
We’re hiring for our Berlin office, which is located in Berlin-Charlottenburg at Joachimsthaler Str. 20, 10719 Berlin. It’s a five minute walk from S-/U-Bahn station Zoologischer Garten and only a one minute walk from U-Bahn station Kurfürstendamm.
For more information about Market Logic Software, please visit www.marketlogicsoftware.com.