Senior Web-App Developer (m/f)
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: April 2015
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
At Patience.io we are on a mission to bring better education to more people all around the world. We help educators and experts to share their knowledge with the help of state of the art technology. Now you can make a difference by helping us to build the next generation of our learning engine:
While part of the team focus on building a publishing platform for educational products, you will be heading the product development for our own learning engine (a tool that allows the creation and delivery of a beautiful, interactive online courses).
Because we are big proponents of the modern web and the advantages it yields for developers, we also aim for a modern and productive development workflow. This is why we would ask you to work with our stack which is based on React in the front-end and Ruby on Rails in the back-end.
- You shouldn't be afraid to make your own decisions
- You have proven experience in creating larger modern web apps
- Even though React is still relatively fresh, you know how to structure a large app with it
- You don't only have heard of Flux but you know what real-life problems it is actually tackling
- You have a (substantiated) opinion on which UX-patterns to use and which to avoid.
- You know how working with CSS can be productive and maintainable
- You can translate existing designs and your own ideas into maintainable code
- You are able to write idiomatic Ruby/Ruby on Rails code
- You feel comfortable writing your own sql queries
What we can offer you
- A super dedicated and passionate team
- A competitive salary and shares in the company
- Pick your own equipment
- Being able to create your own web app from scratch using the technologies you love most