Senior Web Developer (m/f)
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: Juni 2013
WHO WE ARE:
NAVINUM is an international startup company based in Hamburg, Germany. We are building a personalized wine recommendation engine that allows you to easily find the best wines for your taste. Our company language is English.
The company is run by an experienced management team with a track record of success in the online industry. We have helped sites like stern.de, eltern.de, 9flats, be2, Simfy, 90elf, C-Date and many more to grow their business substantially.
WHO YOU ARE:
There is one thing that makes you special for us: You are keen on building a product from scratch and determined to make it successful together with us. For that we offer fair and flexible compensation models, including cash and equity.
- Good knowledge of at least one object-orienteted programming language (Python preferred, otherwise Ruby, Java or PHP)
- Distinctive experience in architecture and design of large scale web applications
- Experiences in recommendation algorithms and services
- Experiences in realization complex web projects having sole responsibility
Nice to Have:
- Familiar with NoSQL-databases
- Experiences in handling APIs and XML/JSON
- Experiences in hosting, performance optimization and security on large scale plattforms
- Knowledge of modern developmend methods und instruments
Competences & qualities:
- You can work independently as well as in small teams
- Agility and quality are important standards of your daily work
- You have adequate skills in spoken and written English
- You are a fast self-learner and enjoy innovation as much as we do
WHAT WE OFFER:
- High level of independency for your daily work
- Agile software development
- Participation in the concept development: bring in your creativity and ideas anytime
- Nice colleagues who are excellent in what they are doing (like you)
- Flexible working model – work from our office, your home office or anywhere else
- Fair and flexible compensation including cash and equity, within a freelance or employment model, based on your preferences.
The position would ideally be full-time based at Hamburg, but we could accommodate various types of arrangements for the right person.
If you want to take part in our success story than don’t hesitate to contact us: