Beginn: Juni 2017
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
We need you, to develop and create with us the next generation of recycling technology and deploy it, worldwide!
Our mission is to promote a sustainable, efficient and fully-digital recycling sector – with our online recycling platform. It enables companies and recyclers to easily organize, track and then review recycling services online using real-time data and analytics. It consists of an app, connection to devices like smart bins and sensors, the backend, as well as integration to recycler systems. And we’ve got big visions... We want to integrate predictive algorithms and blockchain technology too!
Are you ready to make a difference?
What to expect
- Great conditions, friendly-team, after-work events, unlimited vacation policy, a great office (amazing coffee!)
- Join our growing development team, in the startup hub of Hamburg – Mindspace (you’ll love it)
- High responsibility and trust, developing, testing, and deploying new features end-to-end
- Shape our product in an early stage and do good for the environment
- Develop iOS, Android, and web apps, as well as the integration with recycler systems
- Get rewarded and take your part of our success with our ESOP program (Employee stock options)
- up to 50,000€ with option for shares depending on your experience
What you need to bring
- Passion in software engineering
- Analytical and learning skills
- A get-shit-done attitude
- Fluent in English. German helps too.
- Sense of humor (don’t worry – we’ve got one too)
It would be cool if you had experience with our stack
- Backend: Java / Spring / Hibernate / MySQL / Tomcat
- API’s: JSON / REST / HTTPS
- Infrastructure: AWS, Docker, Git
Lets talk business. Please send a short message, include your CV, availability, and ideally some code (GitHub profile).