Senior Web Developer (m/f)
ProSiebenSat.1 Media SE
Beginn: September 2016
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
The ProSiebenSat.1 Group is one of Europe's leading media companies. Our stations SAT.1, ProSieben, kabel eins, sixx, SAT.1 Gold and ProSieben MAXX captivate millions of viewers every day. In addition, our global production and sales group, Red Arrow Entertainment Group, provides stations all over the world with a comprehensive program portfolio. But extraordinary TV entertainment is just one part of our concept for success. To become a digital "Entertainment and Commerce Powerhouse", the ProSiebenSat.1 Group bundles all offerings designed to enlarge its powerful TV world in the Digital & Adjacent business unit, including primarily, the areas of online-video, online-games, music, as well as Venture & Commerce.
We can only captivate others if we are fascinated ourselves - which is why our own "fascinating people" are our most important asset. The ProSiebenSat.1 Group is a community of exceptional people with extraordinary talents and outstanding achievements in all areas of our company. And because we're always moving forward in the search for new challenges, we're looking for new members to add to our team!
- You develop and manage new products for online video, HbbTV and PHP/NodeJS services covering the entire Life-Cycle (design, roll-out, maintenance, further development)
- You are responsible for the technical requirements for the automated delivery of cutting edge video technology on various channels
- You are the contact person for technical conceptions and integrations
- You connect and ensure the accurate and smooth running of complex advertising product content on various devices
- You translate client feedback to simple and transparent code with a good sense for algorithms and customer satisfaction
- A successfully completed degree with focus on IT or a similar qualification
- Profound experience in CSS and web technologies (CDN, FTP or Browser-Sandboxing) as well as in runtime analysis/ debugging
- Experience with the use of agile methodologies (Scrum or Kanban)
- Ideally practical experience in online marketing and online video delivery within the HbbTV environment
- You are comfortable working with Github
- An agile mindset linked with strong team and problem solving skills
- Excellent spoken and written English as well as solid German language skills
If we have aroused your interest, then send off your detailed application to us today.