UI / UX Designer (m/f)
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: Juni 2018
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
Our rapidly growing logistics startup sennder is looking for a UX/UI Designer.
What you will do
- Drive the company-wide UI/UX design vision by creating designs for our B2B customers and internal employees
- Use the existing pattern library and create new UI patterns and guidelines
- Work side by side with the product manager to define user needs and help with the creation of product features, providing a smooth user experience
- Participate in the agile development process of the engineering teams
- Deliver detailed wireframes, create click through prototypes, and take a lead in testing them and iterating
- Ideally you also create styled HTML components
Who you are
- You are passionate about user interface design and about creating a digital brand
- You have knowledge of UI design methods such as wireframes, prototypes, scenarios, and task flows
- You are skilled with digital design tools such as Adobe CS, Sketch, Invision, etc.
- You are results oriented
- You have a UX design portfolio or work samples to complement your application.You are a great listener, but you will speak up when you notice something that needs to be fixed
- You speak and write in a clear and precise English
- You love to share your knowledge and you strive to learn from others
- You have a drive for improving processes and you think in long-term wins
- Good knowledge of HTML/CSS
- Experience with creating graphic and print vector design
What you can expect
- Competitive salary and equity
- Flexible working hours (on-site preferred, remote possible after initial on-site practice)
- Flat organizational hierarchy
- An atmosphere of continuous learning and improvement, including brown bag sessions and a Friday afternoon for projects of your choice
- A modern office in the heart of Berlin, with quiet working conditions but lively surroundings.
- Free beverages, coffee, and snacks
Who we are
The sennder GmbH, located in the heart of Berlin, is changing the way people think about logistics. We revolutionize road freight logistics by making it simpler, quicker, and more cost-efficient to move Full Truck Loads across Europe. We offer even the largest companies the best option for moving their freight by providing a network of thousands of technology-connected trucking companies. Shippers get instant quotes, real-time GPS tracking on all shipments, and business analytics to improve their supply chain. Founded in 2015, today Europe’s biggest e-commerce companies belong to our clients.