Investment Associate (m/f/d)
Senovo Capital Management GmbH
München, Munich, Berlin
Projektmanagement Finance Sonstige
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: Januar 2019
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
We’re an early stage venture capital fund with a focus on B2B SaaS Investments. The team at Senovo believes that SaaS should be the dominant model for delivering software and is thrilled about the great market opportunities which are continuously created by this secular shift. Senovo funds outstanding entrepreneurs and/or teams building world class products. We generally engage soon after product launch. We’re a team of 5 complementary investment professionals who love hunting for promising tech-driven startups and helping them scale. We’re a startup ourselves, so joining Senovo means not only working with startups but also building one at the same time.
Are you passionate about start-ups and venture investments? Do you consider yourself an all-rounder with solid industry expertise which you have gained in B2B start-ups or venture capital firms before? Do you want to work within an agile investment team as an associate? Then, this is the right job for you.
- proactively look for and build relationships with promising entrepreneurs and startups in Europe
- work on all aspects of an investment including sourcing, evaluating, and closing of great new portfolio companies
- have the opportunity to support in managing our portfolio, potentially even joining some of the boards as an observer
- expand your network by representing Senovo at conferences and contributing to our marketing activities
- surprise us with your own ideas and initiatives to continuously improve our portfolio companies and Senovo
We will support your professional and personal development and you will have the option to get hands-on startup experience during a secondment to one of our portfolio companies.
Your educational & professional background
- Senovo is essentially a startup itself. Therefore, we are looking for someone who thinks and acts like an entrepreneur and is willing to take on the commensurate responsibility. We provide a huge degree of freedom and expect you to be proactive with a “can-do” attitude
- You love the start-up scene. You are fascinated by new start-ups, markets and technologies
- You have at least 2 years of work experience in the B2B or software space, either as a founder/employee in a startup or in a venture capital firm
- You love number crunching and thinking out-of-the-box
- You are fluent in English (German is a plus) and have great communication skills
- You like to laugh while having pizza with founders and the Senovo team
A few more facts
- Date of entry: October 2018 or later
- Location: we have offices in Munich and Berlin and frequently travel to start-up hubs across Europe
- Extras: team events, free coffee, and snacks
Sounds like you?
Send us your CV, links that best characterize your online presence (blog, GitHub, Twitter, LinkedIn etc), along with your answers to the first, and your choice of one of the other questions below:
- Is there a company you would like to invest in as part of the Senovo team? Why?
- Have you ever thought about becoming an entrepreneur? If so, what was your business idea and what has stopped you?
- Which industry sectors get you most excited and why do you think there is a huge market opportunity?
- What are the advantages and disadvantages of recurring revenue business models, like SaaS?
- Can you think of good reasons to syndicate an investment with other investors? Which B2B software focused investor would you want to partner with and why?
- What would you expect from an investor besides the money and which are the key areas you think a VC can best support their startups?
Senovo Capital Management GmbH