SEM Coordinator (m/f)
G Adventures GmbH
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: März 2017
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
Looking for an opportunity to work for one of the world’s leading adventure travel companies? Want to be part of a fast-paced, vibrant, successful team that love changing people’s lives?
Celebrating its 26th anniversary in 2016, G Adventures is an adventure travel pioneer offering the widest selection of affordable small group tours, safaris and expeditions to more than 100 countries on all continents. Powered by an international team of passionate travellers,the award-winning trips embrace authentic accommodation, exotic cuisine and local transport to put travellers on a first-name basis with the planet’s people, cultures,landscapes and wildlife. The intimate, authentic and sustainable approach to small-group travel introduces travellers to the highlights of a destination while offering the freedom to explore it on their own. Whatever age, interest, ability or budget, G Adventures has a genuine life-changing experience.
The SEM Coordinator will be responsible for managing digital marketing campaigns for the rapidly expanding travel business across Europe in multiple languages. The position will carry out the day-to-day management of the SEM account; launching, monitoring and maintaining campaigns, undertaking keyword research and A/B testing, allotting budgets and bids, writing ad copy and making recommendations on landing pages in a number of other European languages. This position will also be responsible for analysing and reporting to key stakeholders on all SEM accounts each month. You’ll also research, develop and coordinate business relationships that drive targeted, quality, converting traffic to our website as well as developing affiliate programs to increase revenues.
For further information on G Adventures, please visit gadventures.com
For further information on all open positions please visit HERE.
- Ongoing management of PPC accounts in Google Adwords and Bing, optimizing return on investment while monitoring spend, identifying opportunities for keyword expansion, and constantly testing new approaches
- Optimize display based advertising through the Google Display Network, including re-marketing and audience segmentation
- Contribute to the creation of effective landing pages for all SEM campaigns
- Work with product and sales teams to determine new campaign opportunities and to maximize ROI on existing campaigns
- Identify and share new trends, insights and best practices with local and global teams
- Partner & Affiliate campaigns
- Oversee performance and contribute to the growth of listings- based PPC campaigns;
- Identify possible partnership opportunities.
- Monitor online environment for competitive data relating to existing partnerships amongst competitors and PPC providers.
- Contribute to the growth and mutual success of trade partner PPC campaigns through sharing of best practices.
- Develop and manage affiliate program to increase online reach and revenue.
- Issue weekly and monthly reports pertaining to all online channels, outlining performance, revenue, traffic sources and applicable relevant metrics.
- Produce ad-hoc reporting from the analytics package for deep-dive queries and hypothesis creation.
- Analyze and identify opportunities for improvements to existing reporting systems and processes.
- Work with global CRM team to integrate online data into a robust consumer-focused data system.
- A minimum of 1 year SEM campaign and budget management experience, ideally on accounts upwards of €100,000 and ideally in 2 or more European languages
- Good working knowledge of manual bid management through Google Adwords and Bing Ads
- Ability to problem solve, multi-task and meet deadlines
- Proven ability to work independently and interact with various levels of internal and external stakeholders
- Good computer skills (Mac skills preferred)
- Experience working in both B;B and B:C online marketing preferred
- Excellent oral and written English skills are required.
- Additional European language(s) required
**We thank all interested candidates however only those chosen for an interview will be contacted.**
To apply you must hold appropriate citizenship or documents permitting you to reside and work in Germany.
Applications are to be completed HERE