SEO Linkbuilding − DACH (m/f)
Beginn: November 2015
Are you looking for a new exciting position to develop your SEO skills in a highly international environnement? We’ve got the perfect job for you !
99designs is the leading graphic design marketplace serving the creative needs of solo entrepreneurs, startups, established companies and agencies in virtually every industry. We’ve paid out over €100M to our community of one million designers in just 6 years. In April 2015, we received $10 million in Series B funding led by Recruit Strategic Partners and our Series A investors, Accel Partners.
From our office in Berlin Prenzlauerberg, our international team is serving thousands fo customers and designers all around Europe. Since 2012, we’ve been building a highly skilled international marketing team to elaborate a wide range of campaigns, from brand to performance marketing. We are continously expanding, that’s why we are looking for a SEO and Linkbuilding Specialist DACH to join our performance marketing team in Berlin.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
- Research and analyze quality websites in targeted niche markets
- Reachout, negotiate and manage relationships with a large variety of sites
- Assist in creative, white hat link building strategies
- Analyze and optimize performance of SEO campaigns
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and test new approaches
- Collaborate with the creative team to determine concept, brand and copy directions
- Ensure copy tone and style are consistent with brand and style guidelines
- Create customized content for landing pages, internal and external articles
- Native German speaker and fluency in English
- First experience in SEO off-site optimization and linkbuilding would be great
- Preferrably, BS/BA Degree from an accredited university
- Strong oral and written communication skills to collaborate with partners as well as multi-functional teams
- Strong analytical skills and use of Microsoft Excel (pivot tables, graphs, formulas…)
- Familiarity with GA, Moz, Sheer SEO, Sistrix, Linkbird, Ahrefs, and other SEO tools
- Desire and ability to learn new skills and technology
- Passionate about internet marketing and graphic design
- Highly motivated to work in an international company
WHAT WE OFFER
- Internship 3 to 6 month than ideally will lead into an ongoing student job
- Independant working environement
- Fast decision-making structure with a flat hierachy
- Access to latest state-of-the-art technologies
- Monthly team events and Friday drinks !
Please apply with your resume and cover letter in German.