SEO Manager Benelux (m/w)
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: November 2016
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
Everyone is driven by something. We have the goal of becoming the most successful bike and outdoor e-commerce company in Europe. Nationally, we already hold a prominent position. Internationally, with our sound financial situation, a top international investor and deep expertise in the core areas of online marketing, web-development and product range, we have already paved the way to success. In 2013 we merged with the leading Swedish e-commerce outdoor shop Addnature to be better positioned internationally. Now is the time to engage in a clearly focused strategy. Our recent success is evident through growth rates of >30% p.a. as well as numerous awards, such as the German Founders Award. You want to be part of that? More than 400 highly motivated colleagues in Stuttgart, Berlin and Stockholm are looking forward to working with you!
- SEO for our Dutch and Belgian Online Shops
- Development of SEO Strategies as well as monitoring of all relevant URL´s, Keywords and KPI’s
- Constant optimizations following Google guidelines
- Coordination of internal resources such as graphics, translations and content
- Coordination auf external resources such as Freelancers or Content Providers
- Representative documentation of results and conclusions
- Completed commercial education or similar work experience
- Previous SEO experience On- and Offpage
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Native Dutch speaker, fluent English skills
- Ability to work on own initiative and accountability to achieve deadlines and targets
We offer a great work environment in a unique corporate culture. As a part of our flat hierarchy structure, you are at the middle of all information sources and directly involved in decision making processes. You will work alongside a passionate team of internet experts who look forward to your support!