SEO Manager (m/f)
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: Mai 2015
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
HelloFresh is among the Top 3 largest companies to come out of Europe over the past 4 years (market cap). Our growth trajectory and expansion has been phenomenal – only 3 years after inception we are active in 7 markets on 3 continents, all of which are managed and maintained from our global headquarters in Berlin.
We aim to revolutionize the way we eat by making it more convenient and exciting to cook meals from scratch at home. We have received almost US$ 200mn in venture capital and have won multiple prizes for our work. Our team is diverse, high-performing and international, helping us to create a truly inspiring work environment in which you will thrive! Join us and help building up a fresh food global champion!
About the job
- Ownership of all HelloFresh SEO activities.
- Strategically plan, execute and implement search engine optimization on ROI basis.
- Development of SEO initiatives in cooperation with different departments.
- Applying best practices in all countries as well as making sure that resources are used effectively and cross functionally, providing reports directly to the Head of Online Marketing.
- Daily tasks include competitors and keywords analysis as well as building links and content.
Who we’re looking for
- The ideal candidate is a proven expert on the Google product line, current web technologies and common SEO tools.
- Bachelors and/or Masters Degree in Economics, Math, Computer Science, Statistics, Management Science or other quantitative field.
- 2+ years of professional experience in SEO.
- Good knowledge of best-case site structures. Ability to create and implement a clear and organized content creation process.
- Experience in project management, data driven and goal-orientated work.
- Familiar with the fast-paced, demanding and analytical startup environment.
- Very good MS-Excel skills and perfect communication skills in English (German and Dutch would be a strong plus) complete your profile.
- You are team player and strive in a large international and geographically dispersed team.
What we offer
- The opportunity to get into one of the most intellectually demanding roles at one of the largest technology companies in Europe.
- Cutting edge technology, allowing you to work with state-of-the-art tools and software solutions.
- Competitive compensation and plenty of room for personal growth.
- Great international exposure and team atmosphere.
- Work in a modern, spacious office in the heart of Berlin with excellent transport links and employee perks.
Are you up for a challenge?
Please submit your complete application below including your earliest starting date. As part of your application, please do a thorough analysis of our current SEO performance and name 3 things we do well and 3 things we can improve on. Unfortunately we are not sponsoring any work visas/permits for this position for non-EU applicants.