SEO Manager (m/f)
Bonial International Group
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: Oktober 2015
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
Here at BIG (Bonial International Group) we bridge the gap between the online and offline shopping worlds.What began in late 2008 in a shared flat has grown into a global company with offices on three continents. Headquartered in Berlin, Germany, BIG has more than 310 employees worldwide. Our innovative solutions set the standards - we are one of the leading mobile companies in Europe and operate one of the biggest websites in each country whose market we have entered. We work with the largest blue chip retailers around the world. This is the result of the dedication, desire and diligence of an international team of personalities brimming with creativity and drive.We believe that the sky is the limit for our product and because of this BIG is in a constant state of change and improvement. Today, with Axel Springer AG as our primary shareholder, the company is more committed than ever. The limitless energy and hands-on involvement of the people here at kaufDA in Germany, Bonial in France, Ofertia in Spain, Lokata in Russia, Guiato in Brazil and Retale in the U.S. have created a promising future for all our users and clients worldwide. Think BIG.
Take a ride on Berlin's Silicon Alley! We're on the lookout for a motivated and creative SEO manager to help us as we expand our operations to the US. If you like breaking new ground and working on creative solutions for new and ambitious projects, read on...
- plan and execute on- and off-page web optimization
- prepare international SEO campaigns based on your research and analysis
- contribute to the conception and implementation of different link building projects
- create content and contribute to the graphic design of our online platform
- conduct traffic analysis
You can expect. ..
- something new and different every week: as projects evolve, so will your challenges and tasksroom to grow: you'll have the opportunity to bring your ideas to the table and take on real responsibilities
- the chance to work in the bustling center of Berlin at a convenient, well-connected location
- a friendly, laid-back work atmosphere with lots of after-work activities and events
- to be part of a young, rapidly growing international team
- extensive on-the-job training, challenging tasks, and the opportunity to develop additional skills
- an exciting job with ample room for creativity and personal responsibilityQualifications
- already familiar with SEO and have had the opportunity to work in this field.
- experienced in Linkbuilding.
- interested in Online Marketing, e- commerce, and an active participant on the web (ideally, you have a website or blog)
- a strong analytical thinker and enjoy tackling new challenges
- an experienced MS or Open Office user who can confidently navigate the web
- a native English speaker or speak English on a near-native level
- ideally proficient in basic HTMLAdditional Information
Our company is taking off in a BIG way -- would you like to hop on?
More information under http://www.bonial.com