SEO Manager (m/w)
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: September 2014
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
Ready to walk with Scarosso?
We stand for uncompromising quality and produce our handmade highclass designed leather shoes and accessories “Made in Italy”.
From the beginning we have always excited our customers in the internet and in our shops across the world with high quality materials and design in our products.
With a talented team from 16 countries demonstrates the Scarosso team´s passion, excellence and determination to set new standards and break the rules.
Take the chance to make a difference with our fast growing fashion label in the heart of berlin and gather important for your own personal career path.
- Design, planning and optimization of all on- and off-page SEO strategies
- Initiation, implementation and monitoring of all sustainable SEO projects
- Research and implementation of all new and relevant online marketing trends and ecommerce applications
- Monitoring of all important KPIs
- Analysis and research of Keywords
- Implementation of all benchmarking activities
- 2 – 3 years of working experience in the field of E-Commerce and Online Marketing especially in the area of SEO is a plus
- Ideally experience to rebuild SEO-structures
- Experience in Google products, up-to-date advertising technologies and common SEO tools
- Know-How in web analysis tools (Google Analytics, Webmaster Tools, etc.) is a plus
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Hands-on and can-do mentality and a sense of responsibility
- High level knowledge of German and English
- Working in a great team, in an enjoyable place, where every day is a step-up opportunity
- There is constantly the chance to take on more responsibility and develop your skillset further
- We always thrive to learn something new. And we’re excited by seeing and doing things differently
- Our Office is located in the center of Berlin
- The 1. Pair of shoes is our welocme present to you
- We have drinks and barbecues on Friday and super funny team events