Working Student (m/f) - Product & Engineering
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: März 2018
Anstellungsverhältnis: studentische Hilfskraft
You sell. We deliver.
We are Seven Senders. Our product revolutionizes cross-border e-commerce in Europe.
We enable online shops to ship to customers abroad 30% cheaper and twice as fast. In
order to accomplish this task, we are managing the physical flow of goods and organize
all required logistics processes. Technology is the key enabler of our business model,
ranging from transport management systems, analytics for shipment processes to parcel
track and tracing solutions for customer parcels.
We are looking for a working student (m/f) to work with us up to 20h/week. You focus will be on a variety of smaller projects and tasks to increase the overall productivity of our growing product and engineering department.
In your role you report directly to the CTO and collaborate heavily with the Head of Product Management, Head of Software Engineering and other key members.
- Improve and automate workflows and processes, dashboards (JIRA etc.)
- Help structure and document knowledge (with Confluence)
- Assist heads in divers tasks such as scheduling, running workshops, preparing presentations
- Support the engineering team in small deliveries (depending on your interest and skills)
- Support the QA team in automation tests (depending on your interest and skills)
- Driver small and divers projects with complete ownership
- Depending on your interests and capabilities, the role can evolve into either more engineering (including coding) or product focused
- You are enrolled (student status) in a German institution in computer science, engineering or similar
- You are able to work at least 10-15h a week with us ideally over 3-4 days/week
- Good english and german skills - both in writing as well as speaking
- Analytical mindset and ability to communicate complex matters in a structured way
- Proactive and self-reliant - you work independently to achieve goals and only ask for help if needed
- Reliable and committed to deliver solutions fast
- Ability to work with us for at least 12 months (rather longer)
- Strong interest in fast-paced startup industry
We are looking for passionate, self-driven individuals who want to make a difference. Thus we are interested in information/links to any work or projects you have done outside your day job both technical and non-technical.
Depending on your performance and aspirations, this can be a possible door opener to an entry-level position in our company.
Why Seven Senders?
- Vast learning experience with deep exposure to product & engineering in a startup-environment
- You will support an experienced team that enables the delivery of millions of parcels across europe
- Responsibility and ownership from day 1 and professional and personal growth
- Rapidly growing, multi-national team with long-term prospects
- A lively startup atmosphere in the heart of Berlin (including kicker and rooftop terrace)
- Free choice of hardware and OS
- Flexible working hours
- Other perks like free drinks, sweets, fruits, weekly tapas
We are looking forward to your application either in German or English!