Content Marketing / PR Manager (m/f)
Marketing PR & Media Sonstige
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: November 2018
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
shyftplan is changing the way companies communicate with and manage their employees. While our core product is scheduling, shyftplan brings everything together offering solutions for absence management, time tracking, working time accounts, HR management, payroll and many more to come. Be a part of this exciting journey enabling easy and efficient communication for thousands of companies and delivering happiness to employees all over the world!
For our office in the heart of Berlin-Kreuzberg we‘re looking for a:
Content Marketing Manager / PR (f/m)
You want to write stories with impact? Join us!
- Design and execute content marketing strategies to push brand awareness and customer engagement
- Deliver engaging content and come up with new and creative formats
- Team up with SEO and SEM to optimize content for the relevant channels
- Analyze and act on tangible metrics
- Enjoy a great scope of action combined with flat hierarchies
- Use all the tools you need to achieve best results
- Several years of experience in the sectors of Content Marketing / PR
- Experiences in SaaS/B2B environments
- Natural creative with experience in using relevant creative techniques
- A university degree is a plus but not a must
- Native level German, full professional proficiency in English
- Additional language skills as a further plus
Please answer the following questions:
- What are two of the best campaigns that you implemented successfully?
- Imagine you had to develop a campaign for shyftplan. What would it look like? Please describe.
- What's your motivation to apply for a job in a startup?
Use the job link and drop us a line!