Head of Customer Success (m/f)
Sonstige Customer Care
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: Oktober 2018
Berufserfahrung: Manager/in mit Personalverantwortung
We are changing the way companies communicate with and manage their employees. While our core product is scheduling, shyftplan brings everything together offering solutions for absence management, time tracking, working time accounts, HR management, payroll and many more to come. Be a part of this exciting journey enabling easy and efficient communication for thousands of companies and delivering happiness to employees all over the world!
For our office in the heart of Berlin-Kreuzberg we‘re looking for our new:
Head of Customer Success (f/m)
Build and grow the industry's best customer success unit.
We are looking for a motivated and experienced leader to take over operative and strategic responsibility for shyftplan’s customer success unit. You will start your role with an operative focus, learning everything about our product and providing hands-on support to our B2B customers. At the same time, you are responsible for designing and implementing scalable structures, workflows and analytics and for growing your team. As the team grows, you will shyft more and more of your capacity to being a team lead, driving the function strategically and developing and coaching your team to success.
- several years of experience in Customer Success Management, ideally in a SaaS/B2B environment
- a strong interest in software, with the ability to successfully explain complex topics to different audiences
- experience in leading a team
- ability to empathize with different stakeholders inside an organization to assess and address customer needs effectively
- ability (and willingness) to switch between an operative and strategic working focus as required
- native level German, business proficient in English
- you love to learn as much as you love to share your knowledge with others and coach teams to success
Interested? Send us your application by using the job link in the description.