Regional Manager / City Lead (m/f)
Mindspace Germany GmbH
Marketing Business Development Produktmanagement
Beginn: Oktober 2016
Berufserfahrung: Direktor/in (Bereichsleiter, VP, SVP etc.)
Regional Manager / City Lead (m/f)
Who are we?
MINDSPACE is a rapidly growing global provider of beautiful and inspiring workspaces for teams of all sizes: entrepreneurs, freelancers, growing startups, designers, service providers and more.
We're convinced that successful ideas are created together. We rely on the strength of the community and the success of networking. We offer for our customers flexible membership options, stunning meeting rooms, communal kitchens, dedicated services and expertly thought out design, so our companies can focus on what's important – their growth and development. MINDSPACE is a community and not just an office.
FOR PEOPLE WHO LOVE TO BE INSPIRED.
We are Hiring!
Want to join our team? We’re on the lookout for a shining star, someone who knows how to work hard and play hard. MINDSPACE is looking for a Regional Manager/City Lead (m/f) to join our growing team in Germany.
This full time position is based in Berlin and entails managing MINDSPACE sites in Germany, while serving as a facilitator for interactions with corporate. An ideal candidate will be a team-player with a strong background in management, and a high-drive to get things moving in a fast-paced environment.
This is an opportunity to take on a leading role and be an extension to MINDSPACE corporate in Germany.
The main responsibilities of a City Lead at MINDSPACE include
- Manage operations of MINDSPACE Germany branches; ensure that activity is on par with corporate goals & visions
- Follow key sales & implement solutions to improve upon business operations in the country
- Manage country sales efforts and promote team development and growth
- Be POC for all corporate matters between German branches & MINDSPACE HQ
- Take charge of analytics, performance review, financial planning, and budgeting processes for Germany branches
- Manage KPI’s and evaluate success in reaching targets
- Work closely with HR manager on manners pertaining to talent planning & acquisition and set clear performance measures for team members
- Facilitate communication between cross-functional corporate teams
- Support & lead the teams in German market, ensure that investments are allocated towards attainment of key goals
- Build MINDSPACE brand through PR efforts, events, and special projects – as needed
Experience & Minimum Qualifications
- BA / BSc / MA in relevant field – MBA preferred
- Several years of experience in management
- Experience working in international environment
- Fluent in English (German – big advantage)
Essential Competencies for Success
- You must be a multi-faceted professional who has experience in a variety of fields; a basic understanding of real estate, HR, development, sales, marketing, IT, finance and more are a huge advantage & necessary for the growth of the MINDSPACE community in Germany
- You must be a great communicator who is able to clearly convey messages in written and oral form (English & German), and is comfortable presenting ideas in front of a crowd
- A fast-paced mover who doesn’t let jet-lag slow you down; you have the willingness to lead a jet-setting lifestyle and to go wherever the job takes you being self-aware; and analytical competencies are the key for this position. And don’t forget to demonstrate strong time-management skills.
- Do you have the experience to work with people & managing cross-functional teams? Good – then you will have a far way here
- You are excited about MINDSPACE; you are ready to live, eat and breathe MINDSPACE, spreading the love to everyone you encounter
Are you excited and are you ready?
Please submit your English CV to:
* Mindspace is an equal opportunity employer