Co-Founder Operations / Chief Operations Officer COO (m/f/d)
Operations Co-Founder Customer Care
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: April 2019
! At the earliest possible date we are looking for a Co-Founder Operations / Chief Operations Officer COO (m/f/x) !
slidepress is revolutionizing the way businesses buy graphic design. We are an ambitions team of 15+ with our headquarters in Munich, Germany. We are backed by experienced startup founders and investors.
To support us on our mission we are looking to add one additional founder to our founders’ team. As Co-Founder Operations, you will have end-to-end responsibility for the client-facing success of the business. You set and execute a customer-centric strategy that sustainably grows our brands slidepress and UnicornPitch and their customer bases as a profitable on-demand graphic design service for business customers and startups.
- Operations: Implement a process of operational excellence, ensuring customer satisfaction, efficiency and design quality.
- Recurring Business: Design and execute a strategy that focuses on long-lasting client relationships, including activation and retention techniques.
- P&L Responsibility and Reporting: Manage the financials of the company in line with the company goals. Report directly to the board of shareholders and investors.
- Human Resources: Lead the company’s recruiting and team building efforts.
- People Leadership: Lead the operations teams through clear objectives.
- Product: Work hand in hand with the product and IT team, to build out the slidepress platform that acts as the center of all interactions between our clients and team.
Knowledge & skill requirements
- Overview: A customer-centric individual with an entrepreneurial mindset. We value ambition over expertise in this role.
- Analytical Mindset: We run the business as a growth startup and take decisions based on data and analysis. You love to dive into data to find solutions to problems and areas for growth and improvement.
- Customer-Centric thinking: You want to build a product that your customers love. You understand the importance of long-term customer satisfaction.
- Operating and functional Environment: You will ideally have worked in one of/a combination of: high-growth company / internet startup, a strategic consultancy, a digital design agency.
- People & Leadership: You have proven your leadership skills, motivating and guiding a team of people through clear objectives.
- Domain Industry: Operations experience and an affinity to design is a must. Experience with internet growth business models and design agencies as a provider and/or customer would be ideal.
- Languages: Fluent in German and English.
- Inspirational, high energy leader that works well with the existing team (currently six team members in Munich and several designers spread all over the world)
- Customer centric mindset – naturally outward facing
- Entrepreneurial spirit, highly proactive with a hands-on mentality
- Loves to identify, analyze and solve problems
- Highly analytical, structured and detail oriented
- International mindset
About the role
- Based in Munich with occasional travelling.
- Attractive compensation package with a focus on significant participation in the success of the business (founder’s equity stake).
- The company’s team of founder, advisors and investors provide continuous access to knowledge, coaching and network.
- The company is on the verge of reaching break even with a revenue run rate in the low seven figures.
About the company
slidepress – Disrupting how Business Buy Graphic Design
We believe that buying graphic design for a company should be just as easy as buying a pair of shoes for a consumer. Today’s solutions – design agencies as well as freelance designers – do not live up to this expectation.
That is why we have built slidepress: We package graphic design services into products that are easy to understand and that can be booked online at a highly competitive price and turnaround time.
We are not a design agency, we do not employ an army of graphic designers. slidepress focuses on the scalable elements of the business model: customer satisfaction, guaranteed quality, a network of world-class designers and building the platform that manages these design projects with an incredible efficiency.
We currently operate our presentation design services with two brands:
- slidepress helps SMEs and corporates bring their presentations to the next level.
- UnicornPitch helps startups to raise money with excellent investors presentations and pitch decks.
Contact & how to apply?
Dennis v. Ferenczy / Co-Founder / via mail