Snr QA Engineer (m/f)
EPIC Companies GmbH
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: Februar 2014
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
EPIC Companies is a Berlin based company builder that identifies and realizes business concepts with strong value creation models. EPIC was founded in 2013 and is backed by the European media giant ProSiebenSat.1 Group. Due to our rapid growth we are continuously looking for outstanding talent to join one of our many ventures. For our young and dynamic team we are
looking for support in the area of IT.
- Creation of automatic test scenarios, test planning and documentation
- Installation and upgrading of the infrastructure for test automation
- Migration of manual test cases to automated regression tests
- Checking of software features quality, risk assessment, continuous testing of errors, analyzing
- of error logs
- Supporting the developers by analyzing the testing results (performance optimization)
- Extending the test catalogue using new test cases and development auf new automation scripts
- Optimizing of the test cases test scripts as well as report of results
- Testing the integration of solutions on multiple devices and browsers (smart-phone, tablet, desktop)
- Academic degree in Computer Science or a comparable training
- Min. 2 - 3 Years working experience in a leading position, ideally in an eCommerce environment
- Good experience of test automation tools (Jenkins, Selenium)
- Experience in creation of automated tests for web applications with Cucumber, Selenium or xUnit Testframeworks wie PHPUnit, TestNG, JUnit
- Good knowledge in risk and coverage analysis
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- High-level knowledge of English. German is a plus.
Interested? You want to know...
...WHAT SETS US APART
EPIC Companies builds on a unique combination of resources from the start: substantial seed financing, unparalleled customer reach via TV advertisement and brand-building capabilities through our partner ProSiebenSat.1 as well as extensive entrepreneurial expertise. We build on functional know-how, deep industry knowledge, and rigorous execution.
...WHAT WE OFFER
Working in a great team, in an enjoyable place, where every day is a step-up opportunity. There is constantly the chance to take on more responsibility and develop your skillset further. We always thrive to learn something new. And we’re excited by seeing and doing things differently.
...WHAT WE LOOK FOR
We ask for excitement, excellence, humor and passion. We value integrity. We like lightheartedness. We love to work with ambitious people with a can-do-attitude, without fear of taking risks and who are confident decision makers. Are you up to the challenge?
Interested? Then apply under: