Social & Content Writer (m/f)
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: Juli 2016
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
We founded Wonder Workshop with one mission: to make coding fun and accessible for every child.
Founded in 2012 with headquarters in Silicon Valley, Wonder Workshop and its products have seen a tremendous growth in the US. Now we are coming to Europe and are looking for a talented Social & Content Writer to create and maintain our German speaking content, including our blog, FAQs, how-to videos and more.
Children will use our products like Dash, Dot, accessories and other robots in future to make memories and have fun - all while developing their problem solving skills, creative capacity, and sense of curiosity about how the world works. Join us to help shape the world children grow up in!
- Work closely with videographers, photographers, engineers, and the design team to develop engaging content for our products and to produce high quality video, graphic, and written content from conception to completion on time and on budget.
- How-to videos. Write and edit scripts, cast talent, and oversee video production. Manage external contractors needed to make the videos come together.
- Play ideas. Collaborate with the product design team to produce creative and engaging play ideas for each application.
- Programming challenges. Collaborate with the engineering and learning design teams to edit and compile developmentally appropriate lessons and programming challenges.
- Storytelling. Collaborate with animators and visual designers to storyboard and compile stories and comics to further the characters of Dash & Dot.
- 2-4 years of content production or editorial experience. Creative background in children’s media and/or consumer products a plus.
- Strong project management and organization skills with the ability to manage multiple projects and meet deadlines.
- Strong creative writing skills, including the ability to write fun and engaging kid-focused content.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in German & English.
- A passion for producing high-quality work and delivering results in a fast-paced environment.
- Self-starter with good critical thinking skills and ability to express ideas creatively.
- Video editing, video production, illustration, and photography skills a plus.
You'll join an amazing team from the likes of Google, Amazon, Facebook, Apple, Airbnb, Microsoft, LEGO, and education PhDs. You will report to the Head of Europe and help build the expanding European team and its culture. We are all passionate and dedicated to educating children, user experience, and (of course) robots!
We are working together with the agency DONE! (www.doneberlin.com) to find the best talents. Apply now or contact us if you're interested in learning more at email@example.com. We are happy to hear from you asap!