Social Marketing Internship (m/w)
Marketing PR & Media Redaktion
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: Juni 2016
Anstellungsverhältnis: studentische Hilfskraft
Zenjob helps people finding their perfect side job with a click.
We are a driven team of experienced developers, marketing geeks and sales machines. We are driven by the vision to change the way we work.
Social Marketing at Zenjob
We expect you to take over and grow our social marketing. From day one you will work closely with our heads of department. Among other tasks the job as social marketing intern at Zenjob includes:
- create and execute social media campaigns that exite our target audience
- define and speak our voice across all channelsspread the Zenjob message with fast pace
- identify key topics and trends in the industry
- work on the social media strategy and objectives for our social media marketing
- manage social media channels and ensuring a consistent pulse of activity
- support product launches, press releases, events and field marketing
- connect with online influencer groups, websites and strategic partners build co-marketing initiatives
Ideally you join us for at least six months. We are moving at super high speed and give you the opportunity for a steep learning curve.
Are we looking for you?
If you feel motivated by the idea of helping people find a job, we are looking for you.
Your reality is Instragram? Then this job is made for you.
You are so facebook-addicted that once a day your smartphone runs out of power? Join us!
You love to tweet, post and share day and night? Then you are the one!
If you have successfully completed your first terms at university in communications and/ or marketing we are looking for you.
Finally, if you are communicative, like to party and are a teamplayer we are really looking for you!
Waiting for you at Zenjob
- a rock solid startup in Berlin Mitte (Rosenthaler Platz)
- a big mission
- great people
- massive parties
- the jump into the deep end
Do you want to apply?
Great, send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and a short text on why Zenjob puts you on fire.