Intern Social Media & Communication (m/f)
Spielfeld Digital Hub
PR & Media
Beginn: August 2016
Spielfeld Digital Hub (www.spielfeld.com) is an innovation hub for both corporates and startups. We provide co-working spaces, exclusive community, engaging event formats and tailored services to support the digital transformation of corporates and the growth of startups. We see us as mediator between both worlds bringing together different perspectives and capabilities across all industries. Spielfeld is founded and curated by Roland Berger (www.rolandberger.com) and Visa Europe. As such, we connect all building blocks (deep industry and strategic expertise plus digital entrepreneurship) to win the game of digital transformation.
We are currently hiring an intern to support us in SOCIAL MEDIA & COMMUNICATION Start: as of now. Duration: > 3 months.
What we are looking for
We are looking for a German and English speaking candidate with passion for the startup scene and creativity for creating compelling and engaging Social Media & Communication content. You will be responsible for all our external & internal social media channels and outgoing media content. You are working close together with our Design & Media as well with our Event team.
What you are standing for
- You are an enthusiastic self-starter that is interested in social media marketing, advertising or public relations
- You are an excellent communicator with strong editing and proofreading skills (German and English)
- You already gained first practical experience in the relevant field (having your own blog is a plus)
- You are familiar with Facebook, Twitter, Instagram & Co and know how to set and monitor the right messages
- You have a passion for startups, innovation and digitization topics – Your creativity allows you to create relevant content
- You are highly adaptable in a rapidly-changing environment, have a passion for startups, new technologies and love entrepreneurial communities
What we are offering
- A huge opportunity to be an early entrant and set the stage with us
- Freedom to realize your own ideas and shape the DNA of social media presence
- Dynamic and young environment in between the corporate and startup world
- Flat hierarchies and hands-on mentality
- Opportunities to broaden your network into the Berlin startup scene & corporate innovators
- … and of course a competitive salary, office snacks & drinks, monthly team events & fun
Did we spark your interest? Then please send your application to Tobias Rappers at firstname.lastname@example.org. (Please attach your CV, cover letter, references and earliest starting date).
We are excited to meet you!