Social Media Coordinator (German) (m/f)
Casper Sleep GmbH
PR & Media
Beginn: Oktober 2016
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
We are looking for a multilingual Social Media Coordinator (m/f) to bring our brand voice to life in the DACH market and help build a social community by posting and responding to all customer inbounds on our European social channels. This person will act as the voice of Casper's customer experience team on Facebook, Twitter, and potentially other channels as we grow.
You will work primarily with the Communications and Customer Experience teams to ensure consistent brand and customer experience messaging and report to the VP of Communications.
- Manage all day-to-day inbound from customers across Facebook and Twitter.
- Deliver best-in-class customer service over social media, escalating customer experience situations as needed.
- Transcreate posts we have found success with in America for our European social channels and blog.
- Monitor for conversations related to Casper across the broader web and engage when necessary.
- Produce weekly reports to keep the team informed of the performance of Europe’s social media.
- 2+ years experience in social media or customer experience roles
- Fluency in English and native in German (additional languages are a plus)
- Superb copywriting skills; strong written and verbal communication
- A ‘no task is too small’ attitude
- Must love animated gifs
- Unique opportunity to be a founding member of a young team at a successful venture-backed consumer brand
- Cool office in the WeWork Sony Center
- Open culture with flat hierarchies and a challenging work environment
- Unlimited snacks and drinks as well as weekly team lunches
- Casper Products
- Competitive salary
Casper (casper.com) is a sleep brand that launched in 2014 with one perfect mattress sold directly to consumers—eliminating commission-driven, inflated prices. Its award-winning sleep surface was developed in-house, has a sleek design, and is delivered in a small, "how did they do that?" sized box. A year and a half after launching the mattress, Casper expanded its universally comfortable product line, which now includes a perfect pillow and sheets.
Now expanding into Europe, the company is one of the fastest growing consumer brands of all time with more than 100 full-time employees, $100M in revenue for 2015, and 100,000 Casper owners. Casper was named one of Fast Company's Most Innovative Companies in the World, and its eponymous mattress was crowned one of Time's Best Inventions of 2015.
In the summer of 2016 we launched successfully in the DACH and UK market, with more EU launches to follow. Come join our team and be part of our success!