Software Developer (Java) - White Labels (m/w)
idealo internet GmbH
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: September 2016
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
Part of this success are the idealo partner websites, the so called White Labels. They use core functions and data of idealo but have their own user interfaces and special features. We have many ideas for the further development of these sites, thus we are currently increasing our team size. Besides the White Labels this team will also work on additional, exciting new projects in the future.
If you would like to become part of this success story, these are the tasks awaiting you:
- Development of a responsive frontend for the idealo partner websites using Java frameworks
- Maintenance of the idealo partner websites and enhancement of backend features
- Implementation of SEO measures in cooperation with the SEO team
- Evaluation of new technologies and approaches
- Development in further experimental projects
To master all this, we expect you to have the following skills:
- Strong knowledge in application development using Java and the Spring framework
- Strong knowledge and experience in Web Application development with Frameworks, like:AngularJS, React or similiar
- Strong knowledge and experience with HTML5 and CSS3
- Very good understanding of MVC pattern
- You have a "full-stack mindset", from the infrastructure to the user
- Continuous integration & delivery and code inspection as well as test automatization sounds familiar to you
- You like to communicate and educate other team members with your knowledge
- These skills are preferred, but not required:
- Knowledge of MongoDB (or at least NoSQL)
- Working experience with JSON, REST and APIs in general
- Experiences with the Wicket framework
At idealo you can expect:
- Fun at work: openness and short decision channels are not just buzz words here! Look forward to a team that will welcome you with open arms and will be keen to support you in your thorough training phase!
- Life-long learning: Here you can continuously develop your occupation and your personal skills: our training courses, ranging from Axure to Zendesk, will be tailored to your personal needs.
- A work-life balance that is really that: you can flexibly arrange your working hours to achieve the balance between your work and private life that you want.
- A family-friendly company: with our family service, emergency child care or the children's party we support you and your family
- A job in the heart of Berlin: you will be working in a historical factory loft in the centre of the vibrant district of Kreuzberg.
Do you see yourself in this profile and would like to work with us? Then we should get to know each other!
Please send us your complete job application (cover letter, CV and qualification certificates or references) stating your salary expectations and earliest starting date.