Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: März 2016
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
We are working on a brand new learning product for school children that will change education on a global scale.
You will work with a completely new and innovative cross-platform engine/system.
We work in a small, independent startup-style team with a high degree of personal responsibility and continuous deployment.
- Develop new features and applications that change the way pupils learn globally
- Build stable high-volume production applications
- Analyze user behaviour and iterate features based on these learnings
- Solid understanding of web frontend concepts (DOM, rendering, AJAX) and JS performance profiling
- Good knowledge of HTML, CSS and SQL
- Good understanding of user experience design and how to build apps users love
- A solid foundation in computer science with strong competencies in data structures, algorithms, and software design
- Knowledge of LiveScript and/or PostgreSQL is a plus
- Shaping the way millions of children learn with more fun and more success
- Work closely with one of the founders of Babbel
- No process, no meetings, quick decisions
- Start-up mentality and attractive working environment in the heart of Berlin, Kreuzberg
- Have real impact on the next generation E-learning product
- What is offered to the candidate with you?