Software Developer Machine Intelligence (AI) IoT (m/f)
Factor-E Analytics GmbH
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: Januar 2017
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
Factor-E is an award-winning startup that wants to revolutionize the manufacturing industry by making Internet of Things easy and accessible.
We are building a system to digitize production equipment regardless of type and age by continuously measuring and analyzing electrical power data. Based on streaming analytics and machine learning techniques, our system can calculate real-time productivity, energy and equipment health related indicators to support organizational, technical and business decisions on all levels of the factory hierarchy.
Do you enjoy building, testing and improving statistical pattern recognition algorithms? We are looking for a machine intelligence engineer who loves hacking in Python and implementing state-of-the-art machine learning architectures. Your efforts will directly contribute to our main product, which is used by companies and individuals around the world.
What we offer
- Challenging and cutting-edge development opportunities
- An office in the heart of Berlin, surrounded by other startups
- An open, young and ambitious team
- Flat hierarchies with high responsibility
- Flexible working hours and home office possibilities
- Competitive salary
- University degree in Computer Science (BSc or MSc) or a related technical discipline
- Solid experience with Python
- Theoretical understanding of statistical machine learning
- Experience with signal processing
- Experience with scrum and agile
- You should be able to work independently
If you are interested in applying for this position, please send us your CV AND code that you have written or problems you have solved in German or English to email@example.com. We are looking forward to hearing from you!