Software Developer/ Software Engineer/ Programmer (m/w)
Software Diagnostics Technology GmbH
Beginn: Mai 2013
Software Diagnostics provides the world’s first platform for understanding and managing risks in software development. With the help of “software maps”, code quality, development hotspots, test effectiveness and much more can be analyzed.
Software Diagnostics has customers in many business domains and supports the analysis of many software technologies.
You will help Software Diagnostics to transform a successful C++ desktop application into a Software-as-a-Service web solution.
- Computer science studies completed with Bachelor, Master, Diplom or PhD
- Profound general knowledge about software development and software quality
- Experience in programming web applications
- Very good Python knowledge
- Django and C++ knowledge will be a plus
- Fluent written and spoken English
We assume that you are able to work and communicate in a team.
What we offer
- Self-responsibility & influence on decisions
- Being part of a motivated agile team with skilled colleagues
- Competitive salary
- Insights about development processes of hundreds of companies
- Exceptional location in the Studio Babelsberg (Inglourious Basterds, Cloud Atlas)
What we do not offer
- Excessive overtime
- Strict hierarchies
Send us your CV and your salary expectations. And tell us how you would analyze the “quality” of a source code file automatically.