Software Engineer (m/f)
The SaaS Co.
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: März 2016
We are changing the way Software is sold in the world. Our challenge is that any company will be able to sell their product to other companies without obstacles.
We are The SaaS Co. a fast-growing sales start-up in Central Europe and we are automating B2B Cloud Sales. Software companies such as Microsoft, Twilio, TIBCO and The German Stock Exchange rely on our know-how and technology to sell their product. With the help of Artificial Intelligence, we make the selling process more efficiently.
Do you want to change the way people sell in the world? Would you like to learn how a company is built and scaled? Do you want to work with the most remarkable Software Companies worldwide? Then apply now, we are looking for an ambitious, forward thinking and fast learning “Software Engineer” to join our aspiring and international team.
- You will work with our team on an Autonomous Sales Engine
- Work varies depending on your skills
- System Engineering, Data Science or Machine Learning is waiting for a great candidate
- You will work and develop your skills without supervision and will constantly move forward
- You will build an artificial intelligence solution that will enable companies to sell their product
- There have been no more than 2 years since you finished your Bachelor or Master degree
- Strong UNIX affinity and experience. You can solve many problems with tools like grep, sed, xargs, find, ps, …
- Deep knowledge of data structures and algorithms. You know at least the basics of the Big O notation and can classify the runtime of your algorithms.
- Experience in advanced Big Data methodologies such as Data Mining, Hadoop, MapReduce, Apache Pig is a plus
- Natural Language Processing, Machine Learning, and/or Artificial Intelligence experience is a plus
- Client-Server protocol & API design skills
- Excellent debugging skills, critical thinking and strong opinion about code practices
What we offer
- A modern, fully equipped Loft Office in the heart of Berlin-Friedrichshain
- The opportunity to revolutionize digital sales
- A great company culture combining success and fun coworkers
- A direct cooperation with the founders and CTO
- Sure free coffee, fruits, and love
- To be part of something big, that will change the sales market
If you are interested in this position please send us your CV and cover letter to Juan A. Juarez at firstname.lastname@example.org