Software Engineer (m/f)
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: Mai 2016
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
OPEN POSITION:SOFTWARE ENGINEER //
SPRING + HIBERNATE + POLYMER
At pwnwin our vision is to build the best competitive eSports experience for gamers in the world.
We are looking for an entrepreneurial and hard working software engineer to join our team and help us to build the next big thing in eSports. We are a small and high performing team that values trust and autonomy.
It's somewhat of a cliché but, to us, pwnwin is not just a job, it's a calling.
The ideal candidate to join us on our journey would identify with the following
- A gamer and eSports fan
- A true team player who is able to grow and contribute in a collaborative environment
- A person who is looking for more than "just a job"
- A life long learner who is never satisfied and wants to learn more every day
- Further development of our web platform pwnwin.com
- Backend development with Spring & Hibernate, eg.: integration of 3rd party REST APIs of popular eSports developers to collect game results & statistics for our platform; Development of tournament system for eSports competitions
- Frontend Development with Google Polymer Web Components
- Excellent knowledge of Spring & Hibernate
- SQL knowledge
- Experience with collecting data from 3rd party REST APIs
- UI, UX, Interactivity design experience a huge plus
- Experience in making architectural recommendations
- Experience with GIT source control
- Prior experience with Scrum is a plus
- Prior experience with Gradle is a plus
What we offer
- We offer you to be part of creating something new, from the very beginning
- Employee share ownership
- Dynamic and highly creative working environment
- casual, family atmosphere
- Home office and flexible working hours
- Oh and did we mention that playing computer games is part of the job
Please do not forget to add to your CV a list of your experience in relevant software technologies.
Please contact: email@example.com