Software Engineer - Backend (m/f)
Beginn: Februar 2015
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
AppDirect is the leading provider of cloud service marketplace and management solutions. The company offers a robust platform and APIs to enable every of aspect cloud-based software and services distribution, including product integration, single sign-on, provisioning, billing, storefront management, and more. With its advanced platform, AppDirect has created the largest network of developers, service providers, and end users, an ecosystem that is transforming traditional software distribution and driving the fastest growing segment of cloud computing.
AppDirect represents the evolution of how we find, buy, and use software on the Internet. The company’s mission is to turn any device into a more powerful tool, help developers become greater entrepreneurs, and liberalize the "as-a-Service” industry (including SaaS, PaaS, and IaaS) for users.
Founded in 2009, AppDirect powers the marketplaces of trusted companies around the globe—including Samsung, Staples, Deutsche Telekom, TeliaSonera, Rackspace, Swisscom, Cloud Foundry, and more—and helps connect more than 20 million users in 150+ countries to leading solutions such as Microsoft Office 365, Box, and Google Apps. AppDirect is based in San Francisco and has presence in London, Munich, and Montreal.
Software Engineer - Backend (Munich)
AppDirect's mission is to make a marketplace platform accessible to anyone - product developers, branded partners, or end-users. We're powering over a dozen marketplaces, and with many more ready to launch, our numbers are growing at a staggering rate. Our team is rapidly expanding and looking to bring on talented software engineers for our team in Munich. As a member of the team, you will create, grow, and manage a distributed network of marketplaces and applications. You will design and develop well-tested software, build mission critical services and APIs that scale with our increasingly elegant set of features.
AppDirect has a wide range of engineering challenges available to be solved, whether you're kicking off your career or an industry veteran. We love entrepreneurial spirit and those who bring experience from established organizations. You are a highly technical, hands-on developer with a passion for producing maintainable and robust code.
- 5+ years developing in Java
- Solid grasp of open source Java frameworks like Spring and Hibernate or their equivalents.
- 5+ years experience working on Service-oriented Architectures and/or large-scale integrations related to web technologies.
- Expert in the design and implementation of web service technologies: RESTful APIs, XML, SOAP, JSON
- Strength in SQL. Familiarity with concepts like joins, keys and optimizations
- Courage to dig-in and refactor other peoples code and explore new technology
- Desire to be part of a revolution in software on a team that Gets Things Done
- You are fluent in English (speaking, reading, writing)
- Ability to work full-stack, learn new technologies, and build soup to nuts
- Familiar with identity and authorization frameworks: OpenID, OAuth, SAML
- A Github, Quora, or StackOverflow account that demonstrates what you love
- Competitive pay
- Stock options
- A fun environment to work hard and play hard